Thursday, February 17, 2011

Title change on the way.

   Just got a call from one of my friends over at Foundry Moto. Turns out the club has a ligitimate issue with me using the name the way it appears now. The way I looked at it was my name "Blue Collar Moto" and this is going to be my "foundry." I can see their point though. If it were anybody else I would of told them to pound sand but I dig these guys. We have partied together more than a few times and they have always had my respect. So no longer will the name be "Blue Collar Moto Foundry." I'm going to be talking to the guys to come up with a solution we can bouth agree with. I will be changing the link and transfering the posts I have already made as soon as we all can come up with a solution. I'll leave the new link up here for a week before I delete this blog. Thanks for contacting me asap with this issue. Would of been a real pain in the ass to change things a month from now.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, wouldn't "Pounding Sand" be considered part of a "foundry" process also? So it would be like telling a bartender to go "pour beer" ??? Ha ha ha ha ha. How about "Blue Collar Smelt" or "Blue Collar Sand Pounders." Can't wait to learn some cool stuff, even though I have those short term memory problems lingering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Collar Dealt It and Smelt It,,,, Oh shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Blue Collar Motos sand pounding blog!
    For some fucked up reason, I like it...

    ReplyDelete